Online Hydrogen Safety Master Class Training Course
Perhaps you are making an investment in hydrogen or will be responsible for this gas on your site as an operator. Or you may be interested to know more about hydrogen hazards as a user of this gas in industrial or domestic settings.
This short course will clarify the risks of hydrogen and how these can be mitigated with reliable technological solutions and best operating practices. You will have the chance to ask questions or raise concerns that you might have about hydrogen safety in a friendly environment.
As preparation for this course, participants might also be interested to join the “Hydrogen safety
• Risk, hazard, and incident frequency: definitions and real-life mitigation to reduce risk
• Controlling the risks associated with hydrogen
• Safety issues and precautions taken with hydrogen and hydrogen derivatives production (Blue hydrogen and CCS, turquoise hydrogen, ammonia, and methanol)
• •Safety issues and precautions taken with hydrogen utilisation
• •Safety issues and precautions taken related to high volume gaseous hydrogen storage,
transmission, and distribution (Hydrogen pipelines and underground hydrogen storage)
This course includes:
• An engaging virtual training session lasting approximately four hours
• Interactive format with dedicated Q&A sections with the expert trainer
• Exercises to cement understanding of the key concepts introduced in the course